2013 UK Elite Summer Soccer Camp
Registration is now open for the 2013 UK Elite Soccer Camp! Camp dates are July 29 - August 2. Click the Stone Alley Registration button below to register.
For more details about UK Elite and their programs, visit the UK Elite website at http://www.ukelite.com/
2013 Fall Outdoor Soccer
The Prettyboy Recreation Council’s Outdoor Soccer Program provides teams for players from ages 4 through 13. Clinic and Under-7 play on co-ed teams. Under-8, Under-10 and Under-12 play on boys’ teams and girls’ teams. Under-14 plays on co-ed teams.
The goal of our program is to teach the basic fundamentals of soccer, promote fitness, encourage competition, and most importantly HAVE FUN! The spirit of competition on the soccer field gives the children an environment of hard work, team-play, sportsmanship and physical skill. We expect our players to respect others and themselves, and to be self-disciplined.
This program is COMPLETELY run by parent volunteers. We always need help in all areas; not limited to head coaches, assistant coaches, team parents, concessions, etc. Please consider helping (any amount will be a plus) to keep this program going! If you have interest in being a coach or assistant coach please don’t hesitate. Experience is not needed and training will be provided.
REGISTRATION FOR THE 2013 SEASON IS NOW OPEN!!
You can review your registration information online through StoneAlley:
- Your child's age group is determined by his/her age as of July 31, 2013
- All team practices will be held at Prettyboy Elementary School.
- Practices and games are expected to go from early August through mid-November
- All Clinic games will be played against other Prettyboy clinic teams and will take place at Prettyboy Elementary school.
- Games for all other age groups could take place at any of the following locations; check your schedule for exact locations each week:
Prettyboy Elementary School, 5th District Elementary School, 7th District Elementary School, or Sparks Elementary School.
Questions can be sent to Chris Mallon, Outdoor Soccer commissioner, at firstname.lastname@example.org.